Academic achievement is only a small part of the picture in a student’s life, and is often weighted far too heavily in school admissions offices. Telo-Revers Academy selects students based on indicators of their future potential; characteristics including intellectual curiosity, perseverance in the face of adversity, and creativity. Read our admissions section for more information and contact our admissions office to start your application.
Submit your Application to the Enrollment Center after assessing the following requirements:
· High School Diploma/GED
· GPA required: 2.00 admission requirements; 2.00 overall.
· Criminal Background Check
· Drug Screen
· Entry Exam (including basic Math, English, and Science)
· Interview with Program Director or Student Success Coordinator
· Familiarity with basic Algebra
· Interest in Chemistry, Biology, or Medicinal Sciences
· Practical comprehension of English composition
· Essential interpersonal skills
· Patient, Presepetive, and Punctual